We propose that you use the Avast Setup wizard to fix your installation in Avast Antivirus. Follow these steps to repair your avast antivirus software:
- Make sure your computer isn’t running any other programs or antivirus software.
- Select Apps and Features from the menu that appears when you right-click the Windows Start button.
- Select Apps & Features on the left side, then pick your Avast Antivirus version and select Uninstall.
- If the User Account Control dialogue asks for permission, choose Yes.
- Click Repair when the Avast Setup wizard opens.
- To authorize the repair, choose Yes.
- Wait while the setup is being repaired. Avast Antivirus on your PC