Job ID – W4453
NOTE: Please go through the job description and if you feel like a suitable candidate, then please contact Talha Naseer ([email protected]); he will forward it to the hiring manager if it is a match.
B/E Aerospace, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rockwell Collins Inc., is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and solutions. For more information, visit the B/E Aerospace website at www.beaerospace.com
B/E has a leading worldwide market share in all of their major product lines and serves virtually all of the world’s airlines, aircraft manufacturers and leasing companies through its direct global sales and customer support organizations. B/E’s Lighting & Integrated Systems offers a variety of solutions to business jet and commercial OEM’s as well as airlines directly. Major product lines include Interior Lighting, Exterior Lighting, Cabin Management System, Coax Cable & Trays, System Upgrade Provisions, Aerostructures & Interior Assemblies, Engineering, Design and Certification.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing and pleased to offer a Buyer position at our facility located in New Berlin, WI.
As part of the Strategic Sourcing team, develops and implements sourcing strategies to support new product develpoment and well as achieve year over year improvement on cost, quality, and delivery.
- Work closely with Programs, Engineering, and Quality teams to support new product introduction, including conducting RFQs, supplier selection, supplier capability assessment, pricing negotiation, etc.
- Support and implement sourcing initiatives including supplier consolidation, supply base rationalization, sourcing process standardization, material cost optimization, etc.
- Partner with key business stakeholders to ensure sourced material and services meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure continuous improvement in safety, quality, delivery, and cost. Provide feedback to suppliers to help maintain and improve supplier performance.
- Support and drive innovative processes, procedures, and methodologies related to sourcing for the improvement of cost, quality, and delivery.
- Lead contract negotiations and execution for strategic suppliers.
- Perform detailed cost analysis to ensure highest quality at the lowest cost solution.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS .
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university; and at least two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in Aerospace industry.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.