Location: New Berlin, WI
If you or anyone you know might be interested, then please get in touch with TALHA NASEER ([email protected] or 9208155316) – Quaid Majlis Milwaukee.
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including an entry-level Mechanical Design Engineer in our Lighting business located in New Berlin, WI.
Reporting to the Director, the Mechanical Design Engineer will be involved with creating detailed mechanical models and drawings for various products in the portfolio.
- Develops mechanical products by studying customer requirements, incorporation industry standards, researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Create detailed mechanical models and drawings & choose appropriate mechanical components to meet requirements.
- Work closely with project managers, engineers and designers in understanding workflow, design process, budgets and deadlines.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Participates in detailed design reviews.
- Prepares product documentation, writes reports and give presentations.
- Creates engineering documents for mechanical design.
- Ensures design for manufacturing, cost, quality, reliability and certification.
- Ensures compliance with customer, industry, company and regulatory specifications and requirements
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from four-year college or university and up to one year of Mechanical Design Engineering experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to use CAD programs
- Knowledge of aerospace standards and products, including DO-160
- Knowledge of SolidWorks
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed descriptions of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.