Job ID – W7682
NOTE: Please go through the job description and if you feel like a suitable candidate, then please contact Talha Naseer ([email protected]); he will forward it to the hiring manager if it is a match.
B/E Aerospace, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rockwell Collins Inc., is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and solutions. For more information, visit the B/E Aerospace website at www.beaerospace.com
B/E has a leading worldwide market share in all of their major product lines and serves virtually all of the world’s airlines, aircraft manufacturers and leasing companies through its direct global sales and customer support organizations. B/E’s Lighting & Integrated Systems offers a variety of solutions to business jet and commercial OEM’s as well as airlines directly. Major product lines include Interior Lighting, Exterior Lighting, Cabin Management System, Coax Cable & Trays, System Upgrade Provisions, Aerostructures & Interior Assemblies, Engineering, Design and Certification.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions
available right now, including an Inspector position located in New Berlin, WI.
The Inspector will have the responsibility for inspecting incoming parts and materials to specification.
- Performs visual, functional, or electrical inspection of incoming parts and materials
- Applies established inspection procedures using inspection tools and instruments
- Identifies workmanship and material defects.
- HS diploma or equivalent and one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to use inspection equipment
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions and specifications
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- High attention to detail
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.