|Description||Our IT Infrastructure Engineer in Smyrna, Georgia is responsible for ensuring the stable delivery and operation of the region’s information technology (IT) infrastructure. This includes developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas, particularly network and server infrastructures, data communications, and telecommunications systems.|
Leading candidate profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Information Systems; Master’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science preferred
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Three+ years of related work experience including IT infrastructure planning and development
- Thorough knowledge of Cisco Networking, LAN/WAN, wireless, VOIP telecom, advanced firewall, and network security technologies
- Previous work experience using hosted services, SAAS, and cloud services
- Extensive experience working with Windows and Linux servers including server virtualization and replication
- Strong technical knowledge of telecommunications, network, and PC operating systems
- Strong technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with exceptional customer-service orientation
- Proven ability to diagnose and resolve complex problems as well as effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate cross-functionally
- Experience working for a culturally-diverse global company
- Project management experience preferred
- Other Cisco or Microsoft certification(s) preferred
Imagine the possibilities as a member of Murata’s innovative global team.
Let’s shape tomorrow together!
Murata offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disabilities/Veterans
Contact [email protected] for any questions.