Location: Bethesda/Rockville area, Maryland
Support Federal government within HHS and NIH.
If you or anyone you know is actively looking for job and fits the skill set, please get in touch with –
Email: [email protected]
- Configure and maintain the production JIRA
- Responsible for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management tool
- Support, compile and troubleshoot JIRA
- Assist with workflow custom design
- Manage various development tools, testing tools and monitoring tools
- Plan, evaluate, deploy, operate and maintain tools to suit the expanding user-base
- Manage technical and non-technical teams that are using JIRA
- Compile and analyze development and operational bug reports
- At least 2-3 years of experience in administering JIRA/Confluence.
- Strong understanding of JIRA/Confluence administration which includes but not limited to – complex workflow design, permission schemes, notification schemes, issue types, screens schemes, custom filters, etc.
- Experience in customizing JIRA projects and workflows and Confluence spaces and permissions.
- Experience in evaluating/testing and installing Atlassian and 3rd party plugins/applications and identifying business and licensing needs.
- Experience in configuring Scrum and Kanban agile boards in JIRA.
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting Application Links between Atlassian applications.
- Demonstrate familiarity with database and networking concepts which relates to JIRA/Confluence installations for troubleshooting.
- Experience upgrading and migrating Atlassian applications.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD and GitFlow
- Strong understanding of Atlassian best practices.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and software development as well as Agile development concepts.
- Experience in user training via workshops, demos, and presentations.