If you or anyone you know might be interested, then please get in touch with TALHA NASEER ([email protected] or 9208155316) – Quaid Majlis Milwaukee for referrals and additional info.
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Location: New Berlin, WI
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
B/E has a leading worldwide market share in all of their major product lines and serves virtually all of the world’s airlines, aircraft manufacturers and leasing companies through its direct global sales and customer support organizations. B/E’s Lighting & Integrated Systems offers a variety of solutions to business jet and commercial OEM’s as well as airlines directly. Major product lines include Interior Lighting, Exterior Lighting, Cabin Management System, Coax Cable & Trays, System Upgrade Provisions, Aerostructures & Interior Assemblies, Engineering, Design and Certification.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing and pleased to offer a Senior Demand Planner position at our facility located in New Berlin, WI.
Responsible for developing demand forecasts, driving continuous improvement of forecasts, and facilitating consensus on across internal and external stakeholders. Interacts and communicates with other functions as appropriate to obtain current and accurate information. This position involves a high level of interaction with a variety of business functions.
- Create and develop demand forecasts using historical sales, market trends and data
- Assess and analyze situations where data may be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Minimize inconsistencies in information and understanding in the supply chain
- Work to improve forecasting techniques, methods and approach
- Conduct current and future forecasting analysis, ensuring forecasting processes are followed
- Monitor and review forecast performance against the actual shipments/orders
- Prepare, report, and communicate forecast and inventory measurements to management
- Work closely with Inside Sales and Scheduling teams to balance supply and demand
- Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Business, Supply Chain, or related field from four-year college or university and two years related experience; or an equivalent combination of formal education, and/or work experience
- Superior communication skills with all levels of employees, both internal and external customers, including presentations, analysis, and written reports.
- Five years related experience in a technical manufacturing environment
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills; ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders including Senior Leadership.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.