Remote – US [East Coast preferred]
Department & Organization: Professional Services
Location: Remote – US [East Coast preferred]
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Professional Services team at Acquia helps our customers build killer web experiences and advises on all things Drupal and Decoupled architecture — with the rapid adoption of Drupal as a web platform, and with our growing number of Acquia-led technical development projects supporting our clients and partners. Come on board and work with some of the best talent in the API-first application development communities (from both Acquia and from our top-notch partners around the world), and help contribute to Acquia’s growth and contributions to the community and beyond. Make a difference!
- Construction, implementation, and support of internal/external API endpoints within MVC workflow
- Experience with the Drupal CMS platform is a big plus
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Skilled at collaborating with team members and partners in an agile environment
- Demonstrates inquisitiveness with regard to a wide range of issues and open-mindedness regarding divergent worldview
- Goes beyond their day-to-day work to assist customers in a positive manner. Takes initiative to improve outcomes, processes, or measurements
- Passion for the web, open source development, and for helping build exceptional online experiences
- 4-8 years of experience architecting application solutions
- Motivated and enjoys collaborating and brainstorming with team members
- Flexible, especially re: shifting priorities
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organization skills, and dedication to quality
- Sharing a Portfolio of previous related work projects
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- Ability to travel, as necessary
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.