Job ID – W2261
NOTE: Please go through the job description and if you feel like a suitable candidate, then please contact Talha Naseer ([email protected]); he will forward it to the hiring manager if it is a match.
B/E Aerospace, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rockwell Collins Inc., is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and solutions. For more information, visit the B/E Aerospace website at www.beaerospace.com
B/E has a leading worldwide market share in all of their major product lines and serves virtually all of the world’s airlines, aircraft manufacturers and leasing companies through its direct global sales and customer support organizations. B/E’s Lighting & Integrated Systems offers a variety of solutions to business jet and commercial OEM’s as well as airlines directly. Major product lines include Interior Lighting, Exterior Lighting, Cabin Management System, Coax Cable & Trays, System Upgrade Provisions, Aerostructures & Interior Assemblies, Engineering, Design, and Certification.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing and pleased to offer a Program Supervisor position at our facility located in New Berlin, WI.
Reporting to the Director of Technical Services, the Program Supervisor manages the activities of product lines / projects / programs involving department or cross-functional teams through the entire program life cycle. This position focuses on delivery within prescribed time fame and funding parameters.
- Manages all aspects of multiple programs through the program lifecycle including project plans, budgets, resource utilization and delivery of outcomes
- Holds regular cross-functional project meetings to review and update project status, logistics, resources, schedules and objectives. Assures early problem identification and implementation of corrective action.
- Reviews project proposals and plans to determine technical practicality, timeframe, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, resource requirements and apportion available resources to project objectives. Performs ongoing internal project reviews and technical coordination meetings providing technical input as required.
- Provides timely reports to upper management to ensure an understanding of status and project performance. Prepares interim and completion project reports.
- Ensures pertinent written records are maintained that document all agreements relating to a project.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Business, Project Management or Aerospace, or related technical field from four-year college or university and two years related experience or an equivalent combination of formal education, and/or work experience
- Superior communication skills with all levels of employees, both internal and external customers, including presentations, negotiations and written reports.
- Five years related experience in Program Management.
- Proven exceptional customer relationship management skills.
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills; ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders including Senior Leadership.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) or equivalent PM experience.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.