Location: New Berlin, WI
If you or anyone you know might be interested, then please get in touch with TALHA NASEER ([email protected] or 9208155316) – Quaid Majlis Milwaukee.
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
We have a leading worldwide market share in all of their major product lines and serve virtually all of the world’s airlines, aircraft manufacturers and leasing companies through its direct global sales and customer support organizations. Our Lighting Solutions group offers a variety of solutions to business jet and commercial OEM’s as well as airlines directly. Major product lines include Interior Lighting, Exterior Lighting, Cabin Management System, Coax Cable & Trays, System Upgrade Provisions, Aerostructures & Interior Assemblies, Engineering, Design and Certification.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing and pleased to offer a Facilities Supervisor position at our facility located in New Berlin, WI.
- Performs maintenance or service functions within established timing, quality, and cost standards; assists in the preparation of designs and specifications and estimating of costs for internal or contracted renovations, modifications, expansions, or installation of plant facilities and utilities.
- Supervises work activities to ensure that service functions or tasks meet or exceed all established quality requirements.
- Directs all related personnel actions, including final selection, training, performance appraisal, discipline, safety.
- Determines job priorities based on established schedules and makes daily assignments.
- Inspects construction and installation progress to ensure conformance to established specifications; interprets specifications and makes judgments about the acceptability of work that is in progress.
- Coordinate, schedule and supervise visits from outside contractors when applicable. Ensure proper contractor safety program requirements are met and followed
- Assures the implementation of preventive maintenance and service programs, procedures, and associated record keeping systems.
- Associate’s degree and up to two years of experience as a Facilities or Maintenance Supervisor or Lead; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive experience in building maintenance and contractor coordination
- Project management and reporting experience
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.